The Efficacy and Contraindications of Soy Lecithin
Published on Jan. 23, 2020
Soy lecithin is a product obtained by refining soybean oil and is currently very common in the market. Soy lecithin has become more and more popular with consumers in recent years. Presumably, the main reason for this is inseparable from its edible value. However, when eating soy lecithin, there are many things that need attention. So where is it embodied? Soy Lecithin Factory will come to tell everyone.
1. Delay aging. Soy lecithin can repair damaged cell membranes, increase the unsaturated degree of fatty acids in cell membranes, soften and rejuvenate them, thereby improving the body's metabolic ability, self-healing ability and body tissue regeneration ability, thereby delaying the aging of the human body.
2. Regulate blood lipids and lower cholesterol. Soy lecithin's emulsification affects the transportation and deposition of cholesterol and fat, and can remove excess triglycerides. Therefore, soy lecithin can effectively reduce excessive blood lipids and cholesterol, and thus prevent the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular caused by it disease.
3. Strengthen brain function. Sufficient supply of soy lecithin can ensure that sufficient choline and "acetyl" in the human body are synthesized into "acetylcholine", thereby providing the human brain with sufficient information-transmitting substances, thereby increasing the degree of activation of brain cells, and improving memory and intelligence.
Food Grade Soy Lecithin can cause side effects such as nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headache, dyspnea, asthma, vomiting, and dizziness. It can also cause some mild indigestion and loose stools, and it can cause a significant increase in weight.
Food Grade Soy Lecithin
Third, applicable people
1. Ladies: Lecithin is a natural antidote that can break down toxins in the body. By increasing hemoglobin, it provides skin with sufficient nutrients such as water and oxygen to make the skin smooth and soft
2. Students, intellectuals, and middle-aged and elderly: Lecithin can enhance brain vitality, eliminate brain fatigue, enhance memory, and improve learning and work efficiency. And it can repair damaged brain cells and prevent the occurrence of senile dementia.
3. Constipation: Lecithin can promote gastrointestinal blood circulation and gastrointestinal motility, and help prevent and improve constipation.
4. Patients with gallstones: Taking soybean lecithin daily can not only prevent the formation of gallstones, but also can decompose and eliminate the gallstones that have formed.
5. Patients with diabetes: Consumption of more than 20 grams of soybean lecithin per day, the recovery rate of patients with diabetes is quite obvious, and many patients do not need to inject insulin again. It is more effective for patients with complications such as diabetic gangrene and arteriosclerosis.
However, those with hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis and obesity should be contraindicated. Although many fatty foods contain a lot of lecithin, they also contain high cholesterol (such as animal brains and animal internal organs). The elderly and patients with cardiovascular disease should take caution. Although lecithin is good, it should not be eaten too much, otherwise it is prone to obesity and hyperlipidemia.
Generally speaking, it is better to take soy lecithin before breakfast and dinner. Young people can eat it to strengthen the brain. Middle-aged and elderly people taking fish oil and lecithin can alleviate and regulate blood pressure and lipids, and play a role in clearing blood vessels. For prevention, take 1 capsule of fish oil before breakfast and 1 capsule of lecithin before dinner. If you have mild symptoms of high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia and are in a critical state, you can take one fish oil and lecithin before breakfast, one lecithin for dinner, and severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
The above is the efficacy and contraindications of Soy Lecithin introduced by Soya Lecithin Liquid Supplier.