Soybean lecithin powder can provide phospholipid&choline for animal body. It plays a very important role in fat metabolism, growth of nervous system, internal anti-oxidative damage, growth promotion etc, especially in improving the quality of animal products. Soybean lecithin powder is a natural, efficient, nutrient and safe fuctional energy raw material which is consisted of concentrated soybean lecithin and puffing corn powder for feed. It can replace other lipid in feed, then reduce the production cost of feed and solve the problem of adding difficulty.
Physical and chemical index:
Acetone insoluble matter
1. The products with good fluidity, easy adding, can solve the problem of adding on liquid grease.
2. Improving the feeling of mouth, with high food attraction.
3. With rich essential fatty acid, it can reduce multiple diseases such as growth retardation, reproductive disorder, skin injury, kidney, liver, nervous and vision caused by lacking of fatty acid.
4. It can make the animal fur shiny and smooth, shorten the time of slaughter of table chicken, poultry and fattening pig.
5. Improve the oxidation resistance of feed, and extend the expiration date.
1. Improving the energy of feed, increasing the use ratio of the lipid-soluble vitamin,, promoting growth obviously, then reducing the cost of feed.
2. Promoting lipid digestion, absorption, transport and synthesis in lipid metabolism, so it plays an important role in detoxification to the liver metabolism.
3. Phospholipids as an essential component of the brain and nerve cells with
anti -hyperlipidemia effect,.
Phospholipids involves in fat and cholesterol transport
4. Phospholipids are the most important transport lipids in body fluids of crustaceans, can help fat dissolution and absorption, can improve the survival rate of fish, shrimp and crab.
5. Phospholipid plays an important role in animal fat metabolism . As an emulsifier, lecithin can promote the rate of digestion and absorption of animals
6. To improve animal immune system activity, increase the adaptability and immunity
Shelf life: Normal temperature, (20°C)6 months
Storage condition: low temperature, dry, away from light