Can Pregnant Women Eat Soy Lecithin?
Published on Dec. 16, 2019
Soy Lecithin is a "third nutrient" that is tied with protein and vitamins. It is a phospholipid precipitated by soybean oil during the degumming process. It has the functions of nourishing and strengthening the brain and preventing cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Is pregnant women suitable for taking soy lecithin? Below Soybean Lecithin Powder Supplier will come to tell you.
Pregnant women can appropriately supplement some soy lecithin according to their nutritional needs, and lecithin is one of the important components of amniotic fluid. Its concentration directly affects the development of the fetus. The lecithin required for fetal brain development is more than the lecithin required for other tissue development. All more. At the same time, regular lecithin supplementation can make the brain nerves get nutritional supplement in time, maintain a healthy working state, help to eliminate fatigue, stimulate brain cells, and improve irritability, irritability, and insomnia caused by nervous tension.
Pregnant women taking Soy Lecithin Soft Capsules can be taken with Fish Oil Soft Capsules for better results. Fish oil can dissolve and separate excess cholesterol and other garbage in the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular. Lecithin can transport garbage and repair and activate cells in the body.
Generally speaking, soy lecithin is better to take before breakfast and dinner. Young people can eat it to strengthen the brain. Middle-aged and elderly people taking fish oil and lecithin can relieve and regulate blood pressure and lipids, and play a role in clearing blood vessels. For prevention, take 1 capsule of fish oil before breakfast and 1 capsule of lecithin before dinner. If you have mild symptoms of hypertension and hyperlipidemia and are in a critical state, you can take one fish oil and lecithin before breakfast, one lecithin for dinner, and severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. When consuming natural soy lecithin health products, pay attention to how to eat them, and develop healthy, nutritious and safe eating habits is the most important.
Food Grade Soy Lecithin
Soy lecithin is suitable for:
1. Patients with long-term alcohol consumption, excess nutrition, and fatty liver: Take 10-15 grams of lecithin daily. After 3-5 months, the blood lipid index can return to normal levels.
2. Infants: The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that phospholipids must be added to infant milk powder.
3. Ms. Amy: Lecithin is a natural antidote that can break down toxins in the body. By increasing heme, the skin is provided with sufficient nutrients such as water and oxygen to make the skin smooth and soft.
4. Students, intellectuals, and middle-aged and elderly: Lecithin can enhance brain vitality, eliminate brain fatigue, enhance memory, and improve work efficiency. It can repair damaged brain cells and prevent the occurrence of senile dementia.
5. People with constipation: Lecithin can promote gastrointestinal blood circulation and gastrointestinal motility, which helps prevent and improve constipation.
6. Patients with gallstones: Taking soy lecithin daily can not only prevent the formation of gallstones, but also can decompose and eliminate the gallstones that have formed.
7. Patients with diabetes: Consumption of more than 20 grams of soy lecithin per day, the recovery rate of patients with diabetes is quite obvious, and many patients do not need to inject insulin again. It is more effective for patients with complications such as diabetic gangrene and arteriosclerosis.
8. Hypertension people: Food Grade Soy Lecithin has the effect of emulsifying and decomposing oil, which can improve blood circulation, improve serum lipids, remove peroxides, reduce blood cholesterol and neutral fat content, and reduce the fat on the inner wall of blood vessels. Retention time promotes the dissipation of atherosclerotic plaques and has significant effects on hyperlipidemia and cholesterol.